Saturday, July 2, 2011

Three years of almost everything....

I haven't posted on my blog for past three years and I feel I have done quite well in still remembering the password and the email id to log on to blogger.

A lot has happened over these three years and to be honest, it has been a topsy-turvy journey.

From allegedly 'absconding' from my first job, to starting a new venture and then dissolving it, from cricket to tennis and from girlfriend to my soul-mate (fortunately the same girl), every transition has been intriguing and far away from what I had expected.

But now I feel there is this new awakening within me and its time that I began sharing my experiences with others as they might prevent people from making the mistakes that I made and also motivate or inspire them to do the good things that I have done.......

Really happy to be back........

I will write about technology specially mobile and web apps, some really good personal experiences and would also share my literary work created during the obscurity phase.

4 comments:

Himanshu Jaiswal said...

All the best rahul for your new venture...

Purva Kulkarni said...

Finally Rahul got some time....!!! Atleast for his work....;)

shivani said...

next post kya 2014 me likhoge???
start writing....

Rahul said...

@Himanshu Thanks a lot